Does the Quran have a relation with our daily life? Is the Quran a historical story or a divine law for all mankind? Is there a solution for our problems in the Quran? Does the Quran heal souls? Does the Quran reciter feel depressed? How should we understand the Quran?
The Quran mentions that the sun, the moon, and all celestial bodies; have special orbits, and each one of them goes only in its orbit. That is what the Quran says, what does the recent scientific truth about that? Does Comet Halley have an orbit as well? What about Electrons in the Atom?
Is it true that the deen is the tradition of the ummah? Why is the image of the deen as tradition so dangerous? What is the relation between the deen and the reality of the ummah? What is the relation between the deen and the problems of the ummah and the challenges that we face? The Noble Qur’an provides us with vital contemporary guidance for the people of this age to solve their economic, international, and personal problems; we have to transform the deen from tradition to reality, from history to vital guidance.
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,231 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,430 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,566 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,789 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,808 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,851 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,855 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,866 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,889 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,895 views
- Money and Sustenance - 25,605 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 21,109 views
- Human being and desires - 18,485 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 16,297 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 11,019 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 10,199 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,348 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 8,100 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,857 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,801 views