Does the Quran have a relation with our daily life? Is the Quran a historical story or a divine law for all mankind? Is there a solution for our problems in the Quran? Does the Quran heal souls? Does the Quran reciter feel depressed? How should we understand the Quran?
The Quran mentions that the sun, the moon, and all celestial bodies; have special orbits, and each one of them goes only in its orbit. That is what the Quran says, what does the recent scientific truth about that? Does Comet Halley have an orbit as well? What about Electrons in the Atom?
Is it true that the deen is the tradition of the ummah? Why is the image of the deen as tradition so dangerous? What is the relation between the deen and the reality of the ummah? What is the relation between the deen and the problems of the ummah and the challenges that we face? The Noble Qur’an provides us with vital contemporary guidance for the people of this age to solve their economic, international, and personal problems; we have to transform the deen from tradition to reality, from history to vital guidance.
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,035 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,236 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,349 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,633 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,701 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,740 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,750 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,768 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,773 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,781 views
- Money and Sustenance - 21,639 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 18,618 views
- Human being and desires - 15,377 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 14,785 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 10,020 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 9,525 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 8,725 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 7,699 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,178 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,027 views