The reason behind man’s existence is to worship Allah, and the act of worship is based on Tawheed (Oneness of Allah), hence, if we believe in The Oneness of Allah, what will be the benefits we collect?
What is the reality of the Religion?
The Religion is a method brings to you a profound righteous delicate broad ranged explanation of the universe, life, and Human being. The Religion is a connection with Allah, details of all life matters, a need, an act of worship, and a giving in. Being distant from the religion is the reason behind every problem in life. All the messages of Prophets were about Tawheed (Monotheism).
Pope Benedict XVI delivered a speech in which he quoted from a book by the Byzantine emperor Manuel II, published in the nineteenth century. Despite the fact the Pope holds a PhD in comparative religions and must be acquainted with the reality of the Religion of Islam, he quoted false unfair words of old, based on an emotional personal impressions rather than an objective study. Let us examine together the validity of his words.
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,142 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,333 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,465 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,706 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,753 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,794 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,809 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,821 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,832 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,839 views
- Money and Sustenance - 23,759 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 19,648 views
- Human being and desires - 16,955 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 15,448 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 10,493 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 9,929 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,009 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 7,970 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,525 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,440 views