The reason behind man’s existence is to worship Allah, and the act of worship is based on Tawheed (Oneness of Allah), hence, if we believe in The Oneness of Allah, what will be the benefits we collect?
What is the reality of the Religion?
The Religion is a method brings to you a profound righteous delicate broad ranged explanation of the universe, life, and Human being. The Religion is a connection with Allah, details of all life matters, a need, an act of worship, and a giving in. Being distant from the religion is the reason behind every problem in life. All the messages of Prophets were about Tawheed (Monotheism).
Pope Benedict XVI delivered a speech in which he quoted from a book by the Byzantine emperor Manuel II, published in the nineteenth century. Despite the fact the Pope holds a PhD in comparative religions and must be acquainted with the reality of the Religion of Islam, he quoted false unfair words of old, based on an emotional personal impressions rather than an objective study. Let us examine together the validity of his words.
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,035 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,236 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,348 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,633 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,700 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,740 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,750 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,768 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,773 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,781 views
- Money and Sustenance - 21,638 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 18,617 views
- Human being and desires - 15,377 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 14,784 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 10,020 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 9,525 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 8,724 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 7,699 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,178 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,026 views