Don’t you know, through your experience, what detaches you from Allah the Almighty? When are you veiled from Him? When are you reckless to Him? When do you feel disconnected with Him? When do you feel that you are close to Him? Don’t you have these feelings? If not, then you are in a big trouble.
Civilization lies in collaboration, solidarity and in bringing efforts together. When you care for the interests of society, you are an exalted person, when you care for others’ concerns, you are more exalted and when you donate your money, time, knowledge and expertise to people around you, you are the most exalted.
Islam is a religion of the Innate. What was the prophet doing before the revelation? What is the importance of Mrs. Khadijah for the prophet PBUH? What is the wisdom behind the circumstances of the prophet’s life? What are the moral characteristics of Mrs. Khadijah?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,304 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,508 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,673 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,853 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,899 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,900 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,912 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,919 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,938 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,951 views
- Money and Sustenance - 27,157 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 21,963 views
- Human being and desires - 19,890 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 16,910 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 11,411 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 10,409 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,563 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 8,182 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 7,151 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 7,133 views