Don’t you know, through your experience, what detaches you from Allah the Almighty? When are you veiled from Him? When are you reckless to Him? When do you feel disconnected with Him? When do you feel that you are close to Him? Don’t you have these feelings? If not, then you are in a big trouble.
Civilization lies in collaboration, solidarity and in bringing efforts together. When you care for the interests of society, you are an exalted person, when you care for others’ concerns, you are more exalted and when you donate your money, time, knowledge and expertise to people around you, you are the most exalted.
Islam is a religion of the Innate. What was the prophet doing before the revelation? What is the importance of Mrs. Khadijah for the prophet PBUH? What is the wisdom behind the circumstances of the prophet’s life? What are the moral characteristics of Mrs. Khadijah?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,231 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,430 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,566 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,789 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,807 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,851 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,855 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,866 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,888 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,894 views
- Money and Sustenance - 25,604 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 21,109 views
- Human being and desires - 18,484 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 16,296 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 11,019 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 10,198 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,347 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 8,100 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,857 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,800 views