When Allah mentions someone He bestows him with happiness, optimism and tranquility. Serenity is one of the fruits of Salat (prayers). Serenity is the ultimate objective of a sane life. The serenity of the soul is the first source of happiness. What are the sources of serenity for the believer?
The prophet PBUH gave instructions to Muslims through his Sunnah during Sawm. What are these instructions and how do they affect our bodies positively?
Sawm can be a treatment to some diseases, it helps psychological health, and strengthens man’s will. What are the physical benefits of Sawm? What are the preventive benefits of sawm to human body?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,304 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,508 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,673 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,853 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,899 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,900 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,912 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,919 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,938 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,951 views
- Money and Sustenance - 27,158 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 21,963 views
- Human being and desires - 19,890 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 16,910 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 11,412 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 10,409 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,563 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 8,182 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 7,151 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 7,133 views