When Allah mentions someone He bestows him with happiness, optimism and tranquility. Serenity is one of the fruits of Salat (prayers). Serenity is the ultimate objective of a sane life. The serenity of the soul is the first source of happiness. What are the sources of serenity for the believer?
The prophet PBUH gave instructions to Muslims through his Sunnah during Sawm. What are these instructions and how do they affect our bodies positively?
Sawm can be a treatment to some diseases, it helps psychological health, and strengthens man’s will. What are the physical benefits of Sawm? What are the preventive benefits of sawm to human body?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,231 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,430 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,566 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,789 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,808 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,851 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,855 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,866 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,889 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,895 views
- Money and Sustenance - 25,604 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 21,109 views
- Human being and desires - 18,485 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 16,297 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 11,019 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 10,198 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,348 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 8,100 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,857 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,801 views