When Allah mentions someone He bestows him with happiness, optimism and tranquility. Serenity is one of the fruits of Salat (prayers). Serenity is the ultimate objective of a sane life. The serenity of the soul is the first source of happiness. What are the sources of serenity for the believer?
The prophet PBUH gave instructions to Muslims through his Sunnah during Sawm. What are these instructions and how do they affect our bodies positively?
Sawm can be a treatment to some diseases, it helps psychological health, and strengthens man’s will. What are the physical benefits of Sawm? What are the preventive benefits of sawm to human body?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,035 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,236 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,349 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,633 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,701 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,740 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,750 views
- Your notions dictate the life you lead - 1,768 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,773 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,781 views
- Money and Sustenance - 21,639 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 18,618 views
- Human being and desires - 15,377 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 14,785 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 10,020 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 9,525 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 8,725 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 7,699 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,178 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,027 views