When Allah mentions someone He bestows him with happiness, optimism and tranquility. Serenity is one of the fruits of Salat (prayers). Serenity is the ultimate objective of a sane life. The serenity of the soul is the first source of happiness. What are the sources of serenity for the believer?
The prophet PBUH gave instructions to Muslims through his Sunnah during Sawm. What are these instructions and how do they affect our bodies positively?
Sawm can be a treatment to some diseases, it helps psychological health, and strengthens man’s will. What are the physical benefits of Sawm? What are the preventive benefits of sawm to human body?
- Adherence to Islamic morals and values - 1,142 views
- knowledge in islam - 1,332 views
- The Good Manners of The Prophet (PBUH) - 1,464 views
- Social solidarity in Islam - 1,706 views
- The religion is in all aspects of life - 1,752 views
- The fruits of Sawm (fasting) - 1,794 views
- In Reply to the Pope - 1,809 views
- How to be Rabbanyeen (learned men of religion) - 1,821 views
- The essence of the Religion - 1,832 views
- Sayyidina I’sa in the Qur’an and the Sunnah - 1,839 views
- Money and Sustenance - 23,758 views
- Islam and equality between men and women - 19,647 views
- Human being and desires - 16,955 views
- Ibadat (Worship) - 15,446 views
- Principles and definitions in the Islamic economy - 10,493 views
- How do we live according to the teachings of the Noble Qur’an? - 9,929 views
- An Ayah and a Cure for a Disease - 9,008 views
- The prophetic manners in eating and drinking - 7,970 views
- Allah’s Will and Human Choice - 6,524 views
- rulings on As-salam (Islamic Greeting) - 6,439 views